Monday, January 14, 2008

Chapter 2: The Alley

I couldn't believe what had actually transpired that night at the bar. Lainey was eager to hear all the juicy details. Little did she know, what I was about to confide in her. Could I actually force the words out of my mouth to tell her? I had to...needed to tell someone. As we sat on my bed, I started to tell her what had happened after I left the bar with Sebastian. How I was drawn in some unexplainable way to him. His eyes so dark...almost black, and hypnotizing. I couldn't stop staring into them.

We walked down the street quietly. Suddenly turning into a dark alley. His hands slid around my waist, warm and strong. A deep desire started to well up throughout my body as our lips touched. His hands moved up to my cheeks. One cupping the side of my face and jawline, his lips slowly touching my cheek and then down to my neck. My legs could hardly bear the weight of passion flowing thru me and I tightly grabbed onto the front of his shirt. Sebastian continued to kiss my neck and suddenly I felt intense pain! My heart began to race and I tried to pull away. But his grip tightened and his bite turned almost violent, animal-like. What was happening?! I tried yelling to stop. Feeling dizzy...faint. Then I felt my body collapsing...all I could see was blackness. Help me...

No comments: