Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Beginning of My End

What is happening to me?

The less sleep I get,

the more awake I become.

My nights are filled with loneliness,

A longing I endure.

I must find my dark prince,

the memory of his touch melts into my heart.

This new found confidence of strength and courage,

I need to find an answer for.

And so my journey will begin.

A new life I will find,

leaving the rest behind.

For now the light of day,

burns with it's wrath against me.
And the night makes me thirst for something,

which I cannot quench with spirits alone.

My tears they freely flow,

for I must sustain this insatiable thirst that now threatens to
consume me.

My fall into darkness almost complete,

I finally accept what I have become...

...a vampire of the night.

No comments: