Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chapter 1: Three O'Clock

The sun is seeping thru my window's blinds. Spreading in a thin golden line across my bed. Someones knocking on my door. The banging forces me to wake from my dream. Pulling the covers closer, not wanting to open my eyes. My head is throbbing, my dream so real. I am yelling at whoever is at my door as I stumble across the floor. Peaking thru the peephole I see my best friend, Lainy. "Is everything ok?!" she asks. It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I feel like I need to crawl back in bed.

I start to relive my dream. Or was it a dream? It was so real. It couldn't of been all in my head.

Last night... memories of a man. So dark and handsome. As I sat staring at this beautiful mystery man, he suddenly left his table and started walking towards me. Part of me felt like a school girl, nervous and shy. As he approached our table I felt a sudden desire I could not explain.

Sebastian he called himself. His voice urgent, yet seductive and calm at the same time. I was captivated the moment I saw him. His dark hair and eyes, pale completion and tall muscular build. I couldn't stop staring at him as we sat in the bar enjoying drinks and laughter.

Suddenly, he took my hand and without hesitation, we left the bar together into the cool night air that filled the street outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT WRITE MORE!!!!! LOL